About us

 

“City Industrial and Mines Development Group” Company (PJS), as a specialized holding company owned by the City Bank, was established in 2014. The industry and mines sectors enjoys extensive capacity for the generation of high added value, impact on upstream and downstream systems and to play an advising role in the national economy employment generation significant connect with global economy in form currency generation.

Cityimd Group

Our Services

Objectives

Principles

Shareholders

Capital

Subsidiaries

Policies

Main Strategies

Objectives

“City Industrial and Mines Development Group” Company (PJS), as a specialized holding company owned by the City Bank, was established in 2014 (Registration#460894, National #14004418488). The industry and mines sectors enjoys extensive capacity for the generation of high added value, impact on upstream and downstream systems and to play an advising role in the national economy employment generation significant connect with global economy in form currency generation. In line with macro strategies of the banking system and the prevention principles of article 44 of the constitution, its mission is to play an effective role in the national economy to help in development of various industries particularly in mining and metals.
Based on the resources capabilities and exciting infrastructure in Iran economy, industry and mining section include various capacities to create high value-added influence and role in driving the pre/post-ring, promoting role in national economy, wide employment, deepen the bonds with the global economy and exchange technology. Smart investments in this section with regard to innovation component will gain place in the value chain and productivity in the use of resources to the creation of competitive advantage for economic cooperation.

The holding company plans to have an effective presence in the value chain of industries and mines sector and play significant role in these areas with an emphasis on innovation, products manufacturing, supply processes and utilization mechanism. Due to the company’s ownership by City Bank, taking part in urban development activities chain and participation in large-scale urban projects are among overall strategies of the group which also include strategic companies with important international institutions.

Principles

The board of directors of the company where appointed for two years in the general shareholders meeting. In October 2014 the board appointed one the members Mr.Mohsen Ahmadi as a managing director of the company.

Shareholders

96% of the Shares of the company are owned by the City Bank and the remaining 4% belong to the other subsidiaries of the bank (Rasta, Shahr Atiyeh, City innovation Development, Jahan Housing & Construction, City International Business Development, City Brokerage).

Capital

Company registered capital is $200,000 which is divided into 20 million shares.

Subsidiaries

In addition to its own corporate structure the company has several subsidiaries. The parent company outlines their stocks, macro management and strategy as well as having supervision over all their activities.

Policies

  • All industrial and mining areas will be part of these groups’ activities, but the main focus will be on the industrial minerals and metals fields.
  • As a dual mission the company both as an investment company will buy stocks or fund projects and as a holding company, will build or buying management stocks.
  • The main objective of this company is innovation and in line with that it invests in new technologies.
  • The main area of the company activity is on Republic of Iran but its approaches global.es.
  • In line with of the company in to a branding in industries and mining sectors in Iran and the region, there is special empresses in strategic partnership and presence in niche market.
  • In order to elevate the group efficiency and impact, stranding of the management scientific and intimation abilities of the holding central office is one of the priorities of the group.

  • The company principle which was approved by the general shareholder members are implemented across the group.

  • The ownership of the company will not change with growth and expansion.

Main Strategies

  • Create continuous value for key stakeholders with emphasis on the development of market share and gain maximum returns.
  • Maximum use of the capacity of main shareholder (City bank) and connection with the municipalities as the key advantage of the group.
  • Use of experts, financial and marketing professionals in the company activities.
  • Simultaneous focus on three primary principles in investment: high returns, risk and liquidity.
  • Continuous monitoring strategic control over the entire group.
  • To assume the proper role for the group in accordance to its large size efficiently and with high impact. (Create synergies and increase value creation in the whole organization.)